If you are looking for a new powerful and compact cordless drill, our article Makita 18v drill review will help you in your buying process. It has a lithium-ion battery with 480 in/lbs of torque. The fast charger only requires an hour to charge the battery.
Makita’s ergonomic and lightweight design makes it a much faster cordless drill than competitors. You can call it the best cordless drill for under $150. The lightweight and design will not fatigue you if you work for hours. The LED light feature is also present for dark surfaces.
Following are the pros and cons of this powerfull hammer drill:
Top FAQs – Best Makita 18v Drill Review
How long does the cordless battery remain charged?
Makita uses lithium-ion batteries that can store energy for many months.
What is includes in Makita cordless drill kit?
It consists of one cordless drill, a cordless drill charger, and two drill driver batteries.
What is the weight of the drill driver?
The drill machine is about 3 pounds.
My Opinion on Makita Best Cordless Drill
Makita 18v drill is the best among different models that the same manufacturer offer in the past. The design, weight, and battery life are much better than the old versions. Following are the plus points I like in this drill.
- A comfortable handle with pro-quality rubber is marvelous
- The lightweight makes it easy to carry on different locations with ease
- LED light make sure that it is effective on night time also
- The battery provides a long backup to make sure you can work any kind of work with ease.
This drill is ideal for all home and professional workers. It has all the features a professional needs in a cordless drill driver.
Read Also: Porter-Cable 20v Drill
Basics – Makita XFD10R Cordless Drill
The Makita 18v drill set has 2-lithium batteries, a lithium fast charger, a case, and a cordless drill. The EPT feature makes this power tool more water-resistant. It is ideal for any condition.
Features of XFD10R
• RPM and Max Speed: The 18v drill is a high-speed and heavy-duty drill driver. It has two-speed options one provides 0 to 600 RPM speed and the second is 0 to 1,900 RPM speed. The multiple-speed option is very effective in different types of drilling.
• Torque: The XFD cordless drill provides 480 in/lbs torque, which is ideal for heavy-duty drilling.