Ryobi P1811 18V Drill Review is a detailed analysis of one of the best Cordless Drill. In the past ten years, I use many Ryobi cordless drills, But I am amazed after using P1811.
Before, reviewing any product I check and analyze different aspects of that product such as price, speed, ease of handling, weight, storage, and many other features.
In This article, we will discuss all the specifications, features, and corn of this power drill by Ryobi.
I use Ryobi P1811 for the past three months and find it one of the best Ryobi cordless drills. It is superior in quality with cool and advanced features.
Cordless drills are best for doing any kind of work in difficult areas. where you find corded drill reach became impossible. It provides ease of doing without fatigue because these drills are very lightweight.
FAQ’s of Ryobi P1811 18V Drill Review
Is the charger included with the P1811 drill?
Yes, the charger is included in the P1811 purchase.
What do we get in the P1811 set?
You will get two batteries, one case, and a bit set.
Does it also support Nickel Cadmium?
Yes, it also supports Nickel-Cadmium power batteries
Is it effective in dark areas?
A built-in light feature is there for working in dark areas.
My Opinion – About Best Ryobi P1811 18V Drill
I love this small cordless drill because of its cool features. It is not a heavy-duty Ryobi drill but it has enough power that you can do many drilling works. It has a dual-speed setting that provides 0-440 and 0-1,599 RPM. You can set the speed as per the drilling work.
Ryobi P1811 provides you 23 clutch points to adjust your torque. The drill has 340 in/lbs which is not on the higher side but it provides enough power to do the work easily.
A unique feature of this model is that you can use Lithium-ion batteries and also Nickel Cadmium batteries. This is a cool feature of Ryobi power drills. With the purchase of P1811, you will get two Lithium-ion batteries. A charged battery can provide 50 to 60 minutes of backup time easily.
Features – Ryobi P1811 18V Drill
This cordless drill is lightweight as it only 2.69 pounds in weight other features are as follows:
- A pro feature of this drill is it can use both Li-Ion and also Ni-Cad batteries
- A builtin feature of LED light for the dark surrounding
- Dual speed option of 440 RPM and 1,600 RPM
- 23 different clutch positions
- Bubble level feature for perfect drilling
- Easy and comfortable drill grip
- Compact cordless drill for long-lasting
- Battery power gauge indicator
The manual included in the drill box provides all the details about the cordless driver and information regarding the maintenance of the drill machine. If you follow the instructions of the manual then you can use this drill driver for many years without any fault.
Read Also: Best Cordless Hammer Drill
With Ryobi 18v drill purchase you will get two batteries so you can use one battery and charge the other one. A fully charged lithium-ion battery easily provides one hour of running backup time.
Smart Cordless Drill Use?
This cordless device can use plumbers, contractors, and also hobbyists. It is a lightweight drill that can easily use by a professional as well as a beginner. There is a magnet holder to store the drill bits. Ryobi also offers three years of limited warranty with the purchase, also it offers 30 days money-back guarantee.
Negative Points of Ryobi P1811 18V Drill
There are a few complaints about the P1811 registered by buyers. These should be check before buying.
- Few buyers who purchase a new cordless drill said they receive a “refurbished” drill. In our opinion, they purchase a refurbished product. If the seller does not mention the word about the refurbished product then you must refund the drill driver.
- The manufacturer “Ryobi” did not provide the detail of the chuck, the size. These details need to be mentioned.
- Ryobi P1811 V18 drill only has a bit and you need to purchase a separate set of full drill bits.
- The case provides with the product is small in size because it can not carry the drill machine, bits, and battery together.
Comparison with other Drills
The price of the Ryobi drill driver is not on the higher side, but the features they offer in this mini cordless driver are those present in heavy-duty hammer drills. Some cool features are a magnet bit holder, LED light, and battery life indicator. It is also much cheaper if you compare it with competitors such as Makita 18v cordless drill.
- 350 in /lbs
- speed of 2,199 RPM
- only use a Lithium battery
- It is 35$ expensive than Ryobi
After analyzing a large no of online buyers we can clearly say that this one is gaining popularity rapidly. Buyers showing their trust in this product and are happy with the features and price tag.
We reviewed many Best Cordless drill products but this Ryobi P1811 18V drill Review is our favorite one. Because this is one of the best smart cordless drills. We are very satisfied with the features and price range of this product.